2nd Anniversary with Bay Han Lin.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A post about us. :)

It has been two years since we first started dating each other. On 31.03.2012, our 2nd anniversary, i was away from singapore, which means i was not able to celebrate my anniversary with my boyfriend. I was really sad but i know sometimes things just don't go in our desired way. That day was indeed a very special day to me and i felt a little overwhelmed by myself as i realized that i really do love him way more than i should. I thought i would feel very lonely when i was away in malaysia with my parents, but guess what, i don't. Not that i don't miss him or love him anymore but somehow i know that he missed me just as much as how i missed him. I wouldn't call it telepathy, well, simply because it's not, i will prefer to acknowledge it as a "love connection" between me and him. I know that sound super mushy and even gross to some of you, but that's exactly how i felt.

Our journey for the past 24 months is totally not relatable to any fairy-tales or romance movies, it's more like we're constantly traveling on bumpy, rocky roads and at times we might even encounter hurricanes, tornados and even earthquakes along the way if we're really unlucky. What i'm trying to say here is that, our journey of love is definitely not an easy and smooth one, we've dealt with so many judgmental people around us, some of them are even our love ones, which is really saddening to know mainly because we love them so much so that we expect them to have a better understanding of us and unfortunately they don't.

One question that most people are always asking me about my relationship with Han Lin is: why are we always trying to hold each other so close to ourselves. For me, i tend to be all sticky and need him to accompany me most of the time both intentionally and unintentionally. For him, i not really sure, i think if possible he will wish for more freedom though. :P

I am very proud to say that we've a group friends who always support us, encourage us and didn't leave us when we are being victimized and picked on by those adults who think that they are always right. I really appreciate them and hopefully we can still continue to be BFFs for the next 90 years!! :D

To baby! :D

I know i have issues but i want you to know that i'm trying to get rid of them all and i hope you can be patient with me. Trust me baby, every time after we quarreled i do reflect on myself and figure out how can i make our relationship better, stronger, sturdier and more indestructible.

I also want baby, you to know that, i think a lot, really! My imagination can run pretty wild as well. That's why sometime, i got all so paranoid and scared.

I am naggy because i want you to put in more effort in making me to have more faith and trust in you that you can do things without me keep on reminding you. I want you to be someone that i can rely on you know! :) Baby jiayousssss, i know you can do it.

Baby, i want you to have goals, both long-term and short-term goals. Don't be scare to be ambitious, however, there's one criteria for this, which is, you've to show me, show everybody that you're working towards your goals. Don't just brag about it, do it! Actions speak louder than words! As your girlfriend, i'll also be assisting you to achieve your goals because 在每个成功男人的背后都有一个小女人. I, myself will also try to work hard toward my goals. Together, we, achieve more!

I want baby to be more optimistic, don't be oh-so-pessismistic at all! You're bright, all you need to do is to have more faith in yourself. Don't be intimidated no matter how bad the situations are, soldier on! And always remember that you have me, our friends as your back up!

Lastly, just want to say thank you for loving me for the past 24 months and still continue counting. I love love love love being with you, i love everything about you, the flaws and perfections. I LOVE YOU!

"I found a boy who had a dream, making everyone smile;
He was sunshine, I fell over. <3"

You Might Also Like

0 comments