Sports Day 2012

Friday, April 06, 2012

This is an overdue post. :p

Just feel like sharing some of the photos that were taken during sports day last month. :)
My class banner! The champion banner!

So happy for baby for getting champion in shot-put and 4x400m. He also broke school record for shot-put and won overall chamion for boys! :D :D :D

Camwhoring in the toilet with our face paint on! :)

I love this photo! Coz i look so happy in it!
Wenshing and me! :D I got significantly darker after 4 hours straight under the sun.

Just baby and his trophy! <3

The hitler-wannabe.

I've no idea who took this photo! LOL! :D

Nigel looked so confident in this photo!

My form teachers!

Nad likes to camwhore a lot, so i decided to join her! :D

It's me and Joy again! :D

And again!

And again!

And again!

Stupid wenshing, hide behind me, make me look so chubby. T_T



Nana looked so cute!

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments