Updates! :D

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hi guys! So it has been a long time since i last blogged. *sorry sorry* (nobody really cares anyway, pfffft!)

So i just want to keep you guys updated on what i have been up to recently. Honestly, my june hols is quite, in fact, very BORING! D; Except for going out with my baby (<3<3) and rotting at home, i pretty much have nothing better to do. T______T

I'm so glad that it is finally SUUUUUUUMMEEEEEERRRRRR now!!! Although in singapore we have summer all year round, yet it is still pretty exciting to me, as COLOURS make me HAPPYYYY! I wanna go to Siloso Beach so badly! I wanna go suntan (although i am tan naturally already)! I wanna play with my friendssss! And most importantly, TAKE NICE NICE DE PHOTOS! :D

Anyway, I took some photos with le cutie boyfriend a few days ago. I really love all the photos, I hope you guys will too! But unfortunately, they are still not ready to be uploaded yet. So hahaha, gonna keep you guys in suspense. :p 

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments