Movies!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hi guys! Sorry for being MIA for the past 2 to 3 weeks, because i have been pretty busy with my school work lately, especially with my fun coursework. :( But yay, I'm finally done with my coursework part 1 now!! :D :D *happy happy* There will definitely be more posts coming up soon! I have tons of stuff to share with you guys! :D I wanted to cramp everything in this post but just don't feel like making you guys to wait any further, so i decided to split them up! :)

The Amazing Spiderman
The Amazing Spiderman is indeed, really amazing! I watched it with my boyfriend and we have such an enjoyable time together! :D I think Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone did a great job in translating their role. And what makes me look forward to this specific spiderman movie more than the other series is that it is based on the original spiderman's storyline from the Marvel Comic. Yayyyyyyyy! :D The movie started by telling us the character's origin story and how Peter Parken developed into a superhero while he is still a high school student. What makes this movie even more awesome is that, the two leading characters in this movie are ...... ...... ...... ...... SUPER HOT! *droolingggggg* After watching this awesome movie, i went to do a little bit of research of the cast, and i found out that Emma Stone is currently dating with Andrew Garfield after meeting him on the set of the Amazing Spiderman! I shall keep my fingers crossed and pray hard that they will last long with each other, they are totally made for each other!!! <3<3<3 They will surely make some good babies! :D

Ice Age 4
Btw, i really love diego! hahaha. His voice damn man!

I caught this movie last Sunday with my family, nieces and of course my beloved boyfriend! :D I went into the movie theatre, thinking that i'm just here to accompany my nieces, didn't think that i will enjoy watching this movie at all. However, it came to my surprise that, i really did enjoy myself there. In fact, i laughed from the very start of the movie till the end. The storyline is very well-scripted and many famous people are doing voice over for the cartoon characters. A few examples are Nicki Minaj and Jennifer Lopez. I am glad to say that my sunday was well-spent!! :D Hahahaha~ This movie is a cartoon comedy that has deep meanings. It is pretty educational and very suitable for children to watch as it has many moral values to it, such as to cherish your family and friends around you, be resilient and never change yourself for others (in a bad way, of course. :D) I almost cry in some parts of the movie, hahah! If you guys know me well enough, you will know that i usually cry when i watch cartoon movies, and this weird "habit" of mine can get really annoying for the people who are watching the movie with me especially when we are in the public. Because people will just be looking at me, as though I'm some freak/weirdo.....

And here are some photos of the day! :D Cheers~
I really do love this photo a lot! :D I posted it on Instagram too! <3

This is me, intend to look all cute and sweet but failed miserably... I look creepy, hahaha. 
Just thought that this might make you guys laugh! HAHA!


This is taken before i went to AMK Hub to catch the movie! :D

Ohya, for those of you who don't know how my twin nieces look like, this is for you! :)
I posted this on Instagram too! :p

So ya, thats all for today! Bye, muacks!

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments