Would You Rather...?

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hey guys, it's been so long, so freaking effing long since i last updated my blog. I'm sorry for being so inconsistence, laziness took over me. T_T Blame it! :(

My so-called-lastest-blogpost was like 9 months old, oh god, my time management is seriously fucked up. -.- A lot of things had happened in the past "few" months, i don't even know where should i get started on talking about them to y'all! So, if you're curious about anything, you might want to drop me a question on my ask.fm or you can just chat with me via twitter's pm. :)

Well, I'm currently on my september holiday. So I wish to use these free time wisely and get myself back on track. Hmmmmmmmmm, and apparently it's not working hahahah, my third week of holiday is going to end soon but i have yet to achieve/do anything productive at all! For example, blogging, making videosssss, working out, study for private o and just in general be as productive as i possibly can.
oh well \('-')/ hahahaha, ok, seriously, i need to stop being so lazy!!! T^T 

Okay, so basically i have finished my first semester of my accounting course. Like woah, seriously, half a year just flown by like this.. I still can't bring myself to believe that!! My final papers were alright, a lil tricky but overall they were manageable, thank god for that! :)

Enough with all my rambling about school, now i shall share with you guys an exciting news!! Well............. It might not be as exciting as to what you might have just imagined in your mind, but this is a pretty BIG NEWS TO ME!!

For months and months and months, I have been trying my best to persuade my cute lil fat ball to make videos with me, because i think it's gonna be so muchhhhhhh funnnnnnnnn and secondly, many of you has been requesting me to do a boyfriend tag/my boyfriend does make up tag type of videos and etc! :)

Until recently, my lil fat ball told me that he wants to start making videos as well, and trust me, i was beyond thrilled!! I have always wanted him to be more into all these video-photo-type-of-thing, just so that we will have more things to talk and share with each other about and can always have fun making videos together and push each other to be more consistent! Overall, this is definitely a win-win situation for me, hahahahaha, because who doesn't want to share similar interests with their loved ones? :D

Some of you may have guessed what's his first video is about from the title of my post, YES, it's a "would you rather" video! And i will have to say that it certainly feels good to be able to film again, it's been so super long since i last filmed a video, and i am glad that i am back! :D

So if you guys are interested in watching his first video, i will link it at the end of the post so remember to show him your support by subscribing and/ liking his video, i'm sure he will be really happy!!!! And remember to encourage him to post more videos as well! :D

Click here for direct link to his channel! <3

Sooooooo, i guess that is all that i will have to say for now, bye byeeeeeee! <3



Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments