Blogging While My Baby Is Sleeping Beside Me

Thursday, December 13, 2012

So hello, it's me again! *insert my face*
So some of you might already know that Joy recently went to Taiwan for vacation, and she has got me someeeeee presentssssss! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay~

Ohya! She made a video featuring all the stuff that she has got for herself over her trip to Taiwan! And so if you're interested in watching her video you can head over to her blog, and watch them there!
When Joy was filming her haul video, i was there, at her house!! Hehehe, so if you watch her video, you will know that there's a paranormal activity going on there, at the background, between a hand and a tripod! Hahahaha, don't freak out, that's actually my hand..

 
Say hi to Joyyy!

I was bored, so i decided to camwhore with my cute little Minnie Mouse headband~

These are the goodies that Joy gave meeeee! <3
Random shits that Joy wrote around the box! :D

Maroon Cat Ear Hat


Awesome Japanese Chewy Candy!! <3 (original and caramel red bean flavour)

 A Very Festive Fuzzy Socks!  

 Lipstick from Momo Tokyo in Boysenberry. A deep burgandy shade <3

A charm?!

A pen with SUPER ADORABLE PUPPY printed on it! <3 
 

The ever so famous EOS lip balm in honeysuckle! Super excited to receive this~ :D 
 
A cute handbag-friendly comb!

Ohyai keep forgetting to do a post on our HongKong Haul video, hehe, but i guess i will just combined both post into one then~

    

So after filming we took some random weird (?!) photos using my macbook... Typical us...


Just us, attempting to fake an eyesmilelol

Our fluffy friend - BIBI!! <3 

Hehehehehehe, and guess what i did after leaving Joy's house after filming!! KFCCCCCCC with my dearest boyfriend and WenJie!! And that was actually the first time i tried Rancher, such memorable memories! HAHA. I think i should totally endorse for KFC.. Most of my money goes to them anyway. Note that, this HK haul video was filmed months ago. :)



Okay, and again i'm going to show you guys what Joy got for me from HongKong, just in case you're too lazy to watch the video! :) She is a lucky bitch, always get to travel around and the advantage of me being her best friend - get to receive many goodies! :p Hehe, so thanks to her, i can now get my hands on those products that i can't find in Singapore~

The Disney Bear! She got this for me from HK Disneyland, and i've got a matching one with her~


Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick with SPF 15 <3

Minnie Mouse Pen from HK Disneyland! Super cute~

OraLab ChapIce Miniature Lipbalm

So that's everything that i wanted to share with you guys for today! :D Have a nice day, talk to y'all soon!

Have a great day ahead!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments