HELLO! IT'S JOY'S BIRTHDAY!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

HI, it has been so long since i last updated my blog! It sure feels good to be able to write again. :)

My secondary school life have officially ended, and i am super excited to move on to my next course of study! :D Hopefully my results will be good so that i can actually get into the course that i wanted! So for now, i guess i am just gonna focus on how i can make better use of this long break. Hmmmm.. Tmr i will be going for interview with my friends! Quite excited, but nay, i don't really feel like working lah! Very tiring one leh. :( Hais..

Okay, i shall start on the main focus of the post now, which is Joy's birthday celebration on 30th Sep 2012! <3

The birthday girl - Joy, insisted on spending her time with us at a buffet restaurant in MBS for her birthday dinner. Ohya, btw the name of the restaurant is called Todai! Quite a funky name, but i'm sure it's a japanese/korean word/pronounciation! The three of us (WenShing, HanLin, Me) were super excited and kinda nervous actually, because MBS is like very atas like that! It almost feels like a prom night for all of us! HAHAHA~ Me and WenShing kept on messaging each other to discuss what should we wear, should we go dressy or casual, how about putting our hair up, what kind of shoes should we wear and many other random discussions over the few days.. HAHAHA, you guys know lah! Girls all like that one, get all hyper and excited very easily!

Ohya, don't just secretly think that only girls, or vain girls like me will get hyped up over this type of occasion! HanLin is also super looking forward to Joy's birthday dinner, because there will be lots of food there and he can slowly enjoy them all! hahahah, he was so happy that he put in more effort in dressing up himself and be more gentlemen toward us that day! :D yaaaaaay!

We went to MBS earlier to visit the skypark and take pictures since it is an important occasion for us and especially for my girl who had finally turn 17! :) So we shall now let the pictures do the talking~

These were taken in the MRT!
PRETTY BIRTHDAY GIRL! 

Facepalm!

And OH MY GOSH, YOU GUYS HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE PHOTO BELOW! I FREAKING LOVE IT! <3 Credits to my personal photographer Bay Han Lin. hehehehehe

CHEEEERS! AFTER SO LONG WE FINALLY REACHED MBS~

We were walking around MBS while waiting for WenShing to come and meet us~ We kept on taking photos around, super tourist/suagu i tell you!

Okay, guess what my genius boyfriend described this as, a nipple that comes out a lot of water.. -.-


And since both the birthday girl and WenShing have not try macaroons before so i thought i will buy some macaroons for them to try out! Y I SO SWEET? :p *bhb mode on*

Shouldn't include this candid photo actually, but i can't stop myself!
Photobomb Level: Uncle with green recycle bag!

Macaroons from TWG, i love love love the brown ones which have caramel filling!

Then Joy and me went shopping around there! HAHAHA, and the man who got defeated by shopping is shown below~ :p
The lighting in the MANGO shop is sooooo good! So i couldn't resist but asking baby to help me snap a picture of myself! :p

Take a look at Joy's velvet skirt, which she had featured it in our haul video, which is currently the most recent video in our youtube channel! Blogpost about our new video will be coming up real soon too! hehe

So now we are moving on to our next stop ------- the SKYPARK!

On the escalator going up to skypark! This japanese couple is so sweeeet! :D

The view of the mall! Taken during our long ass escalator ride to the skypark! Its so prettyyyyyyyy! <3

GORGEOUS VIEW FROM THE SKYPARK! 

AND YES, WE WERE STILL WAITING FOR WENSHING TO COME! hahahahahaha, and so what's the best thing to do in order for us to waste more time? CAMWHORE, well not exactly, i swear we didn't take that much photos of ourselves during the waiting period!

Me being vain, touching up on my make up~ 

WenShing finally reached MBS and on her way coming up to the skypark. 
Just Joy, spying on WenShing! 

Okay, WenShing finally reached! And because the three of us hardly go out together, so this birthday outing makes it even more meaningful and memorable for us! And i'm very impressed by WenShing because she wore the dress that i gave her a while ago! :D 

I love this photo so much that i make my facebook's banner photo~

WHY I GAVE THAT GRUMPY FACE SIA.. D;

YA LAH YA LAH, i know what you guys are gonna say! But i honestly think that i look quite ADORABLE in this photo. :p 

I swear he's the best boyfriend ever! Hehehe, he's being a very good boy that day! Not grumpy at all, super helpful and keen in helping us to take photos! LOVE YOU BABY~ 

That's WenShing's hand, if you're wondering!

And finally, now it's the time for us to try some MACAROOOOONS before we go around to explore the skypark~ And yes, i'm seriously loving all my "macaroons shoot" because they are just so pretty and colourful to look at! <3

It looks damn dreamy and romantic! But if you want to spoil the ambience of this place, you can try photoshoping the pictures below in, just crop and insert! I swear you wouldn't look at this photo in the same way again..

Okay, wth, just take a look at the photo on the right! OH KILL ME PLS.. Joy was taking video of me and that angmoh was like "wtf is this woman doing here".. where in fact, i was just happily dancing to "I Whip My Hair"..

FEEL SO SORRY FOR MYSELF.. Anyway i did take some decent photos on the other side of skypark! And seriously, i simply just can't get enough of this place!! It's so breezy up there, awesome awesome sceneries, beautiful natural lighting, breathtaking architecture! This place makes me love singapore a little bit more, it's brilliant!

I like this photo except for the fact that my mouth is looking so small and birdy-like.. hahahahaha

I know sometimes people will get bored of me, taking these peck on the cheeks type of photos, but seriously, we ran out of pose sometimes! 

And YESSSS, there are two of these pictures! :p

WenShing is looking super pretty here!!! Like so shy/introvert/lady like that!

Okay, last photo of myself before we heading over to the buffet restaurant for Joy's birthday dinner~~
And i guess, you guys are most probably get bored with my face now! :p


Congratulation, people!! You've made it to the last part of the post without clicking the exit button! Sorry for the long ass, photo filled post of mine!

So now it's our dinner time! We were all super hungry as we tried not to eat too much before the dinner, so that we can enjoy more food in Todai buffet restaurant~ I would say the food there is not bad and the restaurant has a wide selection of food too! However, there's a hell lot of people in the restaurant and some dishes like chillies crab, you literally have to go and snatch it from other customers! Hahahaha.

But i love the fact that they include macaroons in their desserts corner! There are two types of flavour available there! One is in the colour purple and has chocolate filling! and the other is in pink with vanilla cream filling. I prefer the chocolate ones more, because the texture in the mouth is nicer and the chocolate taste is pretty strong as well! Whereas the pink ones are more light in texture because the filling is sort of like a normal whipped cream. So for me the pink ones is in no way comparable to the purple ones. However, this is just my personal opinions! :)

After eating for about close two and a half hour~ :p

YES YES! OVERLY ATTACHED COUPLE~


WenShing accompanied Joy to pay for our bills~
and here, i want to say to Joy a big thank you for the dinner!! Thanks, Joy! It was awesome!

And we are finally heading home now~ Hanlin was pretty satisfied with his dinner!! He ate so much steamed crabs! hahahahahahaha, baby, if you're reading this, faster get your ass on and start exercising okay? :p


At the MRT platform~
GAHHHHHHHHHH, Y I BLINK? D; *major sigh*

So while me and Joy were having our own girls talk, baby is being a really good boy by 
playing his iphone game and letting us catching up with each other and

So ya, that's pretty much how we celebrate Joy's big big 17th birthday! :D I tried not to include too much photos here on my blog, because some of you might prefer less photos and more contents. So for whoever, that are interested in finding out more photos of what happened that day or you just simply can't get enough of our faces :p you can just click on the link below and it will bring you to my facebook's album!



To Joy:

Hi, my dear BFF! I'm not gonna be all mushy and romantic here with you! Because i did send you an ultra long message to you on your birthday! I just want to reiterate to you that, i'm really thankful to have you as my BFF, and i want our friendship to be as strong and resistant as our fats! So keep loving me and then i will stop bullying you! :p Lastly, i love you, and happy sweet seventeen to you my dear! :)

And if you're interested in watching our new video on SQJT95, you can check watch them here before i even make an actual blogpost about them. :p


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND SEE YOU GUYS SOON!

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments