Hi there!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hi people! It has been a long time since i last updated my blog, hmmmmm... I feel like i said this in every of my post. LOL!

O'level is coming real soon, and i'm going to graduate in 2 weeks time. I've stayed in singapore for almost 5 years now, time really does flies like a shuttle. All these numbers just seem so unreal to me... I am excused from school today, because i am feeling really sick (literally!) and tired, so i decided to give myself some times to relax by blogging! Yay~

Today, during breakfast time, i shared my experience of youtube with my mum and told her how happy and blessed i am with all the support and encouragement that i have from my friends, boyfriend and family. I even showed her those videos that me and joy have uploaded on our channel, which i thought i will never dare to show. Guess what? She strongly support me and told me to follow my heart in everything i do/want to do and don't get blinded easily by those negative and hurtful comments that certain people just love to give. She told me to appreciate and care more about those who love me for who i am and are always there for me to support me in whatever i do, which i think is very true because we often take them for granted.

It's funny how we often take those comments that our haters or enemies made about us and neglect those lovely words from our love ones. To think of it, it's kind of odd that we think/behave this way but i guess this is human nature, and we, humans tend to remember those harsh words/action that others did/said to us. *shrug shoulders* But really, i guess all of us have to learn how to give our love ones more of our attention and care rather than channeling all of our energy and attention to those who just don't give a SHIT on what we do or think of them. And always remember, all these shitty haters or enemies of us, just would like to receive those extra attention that we are giving them. So, you know what to do, just ignore them and live happily with those who care.

Okay, enough of all these "philosophy-ly" thoughts. Now, we shall move on to something more happy! :D

So, there's a new video on my combined channel with Joy! :D Just click on the video below and watch them!


So this video is just basically all about the things that we like and enjoy using in the month of august and september! So it's quite interesting to watch especially for the girls! HAHAHA! Because we did talk about some of the beauty items that we like. :)

I went to study at baby's house last last week, and i did took quite a bit of photo so i would like to share them with you guys! Yay! :D

GINGER~ <3

PEPPER~ <3

Thanks for reading! :D

p/s: If you want a more in-dept review on my blog for the products that i mentioned in the video, tell me! :)

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments