BLACK HAIR MONSTER

Thursday, September 06, 2012

HARLO! :D

I DYED MY HAIR BLACK!!!!

WOAH, BIG DEAL!!! NOT.

Anyway, the reason why i have to dye my hair to solid black is just simply because i got caught by my favourite principal (sarcasm, if you cant tell), she told me that my hair is looking reddish. LOL, she even suspect that i coloured my hair this year (?!) -.- She think i very free ahh...

So for those of you who do not know that i dyed my hair after my N'level, this is how my hair looks:
My hair colour actually faded from reddish brown to a bright coppery brown colour throughout that few months.

Then before i came back for the first day of school this year, i dyed my hair black. Like this:
And common sense tells us that, my hair colour faded from jet black to slight reddish brown. Seriously, don't know what the hell is she thinking.. For the last two months in school, i still have to dye my hair black, how ridiculous.. It's not like i will still have to face you for 3 more years -.-

Okay, enough of my complains. But i actually quite like my hair jet black, lol, cause previously my hair colour is so patchy.. 

If you guys plan to dye your hair after this school term, i recommend you guys to use japanese hair dye like Liese and Beauteen. They are more gentle and moisturizing. They aren't as damaging to your hair as compared to Revlon and L'oreal. The plus point is that they don't smell bad or too chemical!! I used Revlon box dye to dye my hair black last year, it smells like shit, the chemicals in it are strong like hell too. They caused my hair to be super dry, fragile and caused me to have hair fall too. Yikes, i hate it...

This time i dyed my hair using Liese Bubble Hair Dye in Natural Black. 


You can easily get an evenly coloured hair with this box dye! I dyed my hair during sec 3 EOY holiday (yea, i'm that badass. XD) with this bubble hair dye, and my aunt actually thought that i went to saloon to get my hair done! To me, this is freaking amazing because if you happen to go to a saloon to get you hair done, it can easily cost up to $80 to $100.

This bubble hair dye is fuss-free, fool proof, and not really damaging. And the leave-in conditioner that comes with the set is FAMAZING tooooo!

So ya, my hair is now black again like the starting of this year! Yay <3
Not the nicest photo, but it shows my hair colour the best! :D

Okay, i did took some pictures of myself, in my most attractive hairdo. Check them out!
Parody of Tumblr-ish pictures! LOL..

So ya, this is just a random post! I freaking hell love the liese bubble hair dye, so this explains why i come out with this post! :)
BYEEEEE! From me and Joy! <3

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments