Get To Know Me

Friday, September 12, 2014


I am currently on my holiday right now yayyy! There are tons of exciting things for me to look forward to for the month of September hehehe! 

I will be going to Genting next week with my family. And yes, I am aware that the outdoor amusement park is closed for some maintenance/renovation work. However, I am still super duper looking forward to this mini getaway with my family since we don't usually get to spend a lot of time together due to our busy schedule with school/work. I can't even remember when was the last time we went on a trip together. So yay to bonding time with family whoop whoop <3

 ///

I am in the whole "filming" mode ever since the holiday has started and so I decided to make this get to know me tag video to satisfy my needs. I kinda screwed up on the audio bcos of the background noise (mainly, the fan) and the editing wasn't exactly what I wanted it to be. My iMovie just keeps crashing (idkw) and honestly, my patience was running effing low bcos i ended up having to re-edit everything all over again for like 4-5 times! :( (say what?!)

The end result was ok lah, not too bad in my opinion haha! Since I kinda achieved what I intended this video to look like, which is more of a laid-back style and rather dark in color hehes. I really tried my best la guys! (video will be linked at the bottom of the post)

///

Since it's finally the holiday now, I have decided to spend more time updating this space bcos i really enjoy writing down my thoughts and stuff PLUSSSSSS I have so much to blog about nowadays, like events that happened recently, my experiences, my current fave items etc etc

I am feeling really stoked and motivated!! 

I used to spend so much time thinking about how others will react or think of me if i do certain things or behave in a certain way. Basically i was being really insecure, self-conscious and paranoid, to the extent that I feel like I am losing myself. I wasn't happy bcos I feel bounded by all the unnecessary restrictions that I put onto myself. All these insecurities caused me to miss out so much fun and opportunities in life, I was blinded, thinking that I have to fit in and slowly my true personality was slipping away.

I am not saying that I am that much of a confident person now, I am still someone who is majorly concern over how others think of me as a person. But after I took some time off from the internet, giving myself time to really re-think and re-evaluate everything, I sorta found my priorities for my current phase of life and I am certainly not as lost as before. I just feel so much happier now after I decided to give less f*ck and stop taking BS from others.

I am learning to be more optimistic and positive nowadays and trying hard not to let my anxiety takes all over me. For those of you who may be facing the same problem as I am, just take a deep breath, reflect and be kind. Surround yourself with positivity and worry less! <3 


Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments