CNY 2015 #2

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Chor 2
2nd day of CNY is the day when the married daughters of the family visit their birth parents, relatives and close friends as traditionally they do not get to visit their birth families often. 

I look forward to chor 2 more than any other day in cny as my nieces and nephew will be coming over to my house to stay over for at least a day!! I really love my nieces and nephew a lot a lot a lot!! They are super cuteeeeeee <3


My nephew!!!! *.*

Angpao for my boyfriend and I from my eldest sister ~

Alamakkkkkk so kawaiiiiiiiiii -love-

My bro's gf drew this for my family!

Hahahahahhahaha look at his face!!!!! 

There will only be 2 more posts left about my cny experience this year:

1. 1st time celebrating cny with my boyfriend's family!

2. Chingay 2015

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments