stop and smell the flowers

Sunday, March 22, 2015


Countdown to BKK: 8 days

Countdown to my 5th anniversary: 9 days

Words can't describe how excited I am ugh :')

Let's pray hard that I will not procrastinate and pack my luggage at the very last minute before I fly off to Thailand. -fingers cross-

///

I love to work under pressure and deadline bcos it forces me to work harder and be as productive as possible.

However, putting stress on myself will be the last thing I want to do before going on a holiday or a short getaway bcos I know that I will get annoyed more easily and be more impatient than I already am (opps). Sooooo for the benefit of those who are travelling with me, I shall avoid being an irritant for a few days.

///

I always hear people going on and on about how much they hate unpacking their luggage after a trip. Is it not the fun part about travelling? I mean, you get to slowly unpack your stuff and reminisce about your trip to the country that you have never been before. Just me? Just me? Okay. Just me.

I hate packing for trips bcos it requires me to think. And I hate thinking

For example:

I will have to think about how's the weather there and pack accordingly.

 What are some of the necessities that I die die have to bring along with me?

What are not needed at all? (like girl, stop over packing and piling junk into your carry on bag).

How many sets of outfit should I bring for a 4d3n trip?

Since I am a very paranoid person, even after I am done packing and equip myself with everything I need, I will still have this feeling that I must have left something important out.

I like to mentally abuse myself with shit like this ok!

[50 shades of Ash]

///

I can't wait to have my first real holiday with Zac and of course, our friends, Wj and Alvin!! It's gonna be so much fun hehe!!

Not to mention that, it's my fifth anniversary with Zac on the second day of our trip. I can't wait to thank him for tolerating my nonsense for 5 years when the clock strikes 12 in person and give him a warm tight hug! <3

///

On a side note, I have been trying to edit my bithday vlog for like weekssss now but there are so many footages that I needed to piece together. I am so damn lazy to edit hahaha but I still want to put it up bcos it was one of the fondest memories that I have with Zac.

We shall see when am I going to get my lazy ass up and start editing the video again!

I am going to stop babbling on and on about whatever that comes to my mind right now and sign this post off hehehe

Enjoy the rest of your day ok and stay smiling

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments