Updates #1

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hi, it's been so damn long since i last posted on my blog again hahaHmmmmi told myself that i'm gonna try to update my blog as frequently as i possibly can and I even set this as one of my new year resolutions!! -.- I figured this whole new year resolution thing is just a myth.

lil fun fact: This post was supposed to be up 3 weeks ago, laziness took over me..

Anyway, i just would like to say that i wouldn't be posting much videos on AshAisle, not because i lost interest in making videos (which will never ever happen), but because the camera i use to film is now lost. T^T Well, to be exact, i did not actually lose it, i just couldn't find it anywhere. I guess this can also explain my lack of update here on my blog because i was.. you know.. pretty heartbroken.. :'(

And that means…. you guys will be stuck with my poor quality photos taken using my iPhoneeeee for a period of time. However, don't worryyyyyyyyyyy people! I will definitely work hard (if i can) and earn some god damn cash to buy a new cameraaaa! So don't you dare leave me while i'm at the lowest point of my life! :(

Oh ohanyway i've put together some footages that i've recored during my trip back to msia (sep holiday 2013) with my family and Zac in a form of a vlog. I didn't manage to film much because we were busy moving house, nonetheless it was a really memorable trip for Zack (i hope) and I. Therefore, i decided to make a video out of it and post it online!


There were obviously more things that happened during our trip but i just didn't get the chance to film everything down. Because.. Just like what i've mentioned earlier, we were so caught up by the tight schedule of moving house, tons of packing and unpacking, traveling back and forth from the old to new house etc.

Nevertheless, I still hope that you guys will enjoy watching this video!! BECAUSE I PUT IN A LOT OF EFFORT TO EDIT THIS!! HAHAHA!!

Pepper misses Zac so much! 

It's now 1:48am, I don't know what else do i need to add onSooooooi guess i will just end my post here!
G O O D N I G H T

P/S: I will have another blog post coming up soon!

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments