Impromptu

Monday, June 16, 2014

Hey yo sup guys! Today is officially the first day of my holiday whoooooopz whoooooopz!!

I started typing this post without thinking much about what I really want to share with you guys so just listen to my random babble alright? Hahahaha

Yesterday was the first time i had an impromptu date with hanlin! He asked me whether if i would like to go to jb for a short getaway after he woke up from his deeeeeeeep slumber. Ok lah, i know it's not really a getaway but you know, i just really wanted to use that word. Sad me want a legit getaway sooooo badly right now! :(

At first I didn't want to go as it was already pretty late. However, he insisted on going. So as a good gfi gave in to his idea since he looked so pumped and hyped up about it.

On the side note, i really should have brought my camera along but annoying hanlin said no. :( Baby if you see this, yes, i am complaining about you publicly hehehehe

At around 2pm, we finally head out towards woodlands interchange to take bus to sg custom. And bcos i am not the best story teller/writer so this post will be rather filled with photos. Don't mind right?

I really think i dress quite summery and appropriate for a sunny getaway but this ass in blue just refuse to help me take an ootd. -angryAnyway we took this photo when we were in the bus, heading towards sg custom. Loooook at the way he fake his smile -.-

 
I am pretty positive that this is the first photo i took after we reached jb at around 3pm! Took less than an hour to go there. Both of us were starving at that time, so this is the face he makes when he knows he is getting food in the restaurant he chose! ^^  

No food photo cos we were too eager to gobble down all the food!! 

And of course girl being girl, obviously i did ask hanlin to take photos of me while we were waiting for our food! :p

To my surprise when i was picking photos that i want to include in my blog, i find that at times he really knows how to photograph me at my best angle. But gosh look at how tired i was, those eye bags got to go man. 

I just feel like including this candid photo to show you guys how much angle matters!

We didn't really explore around jb due to time constraint so we stayed in City Square for the entire day! But it was fine lah bcos there are a lot of cool and interesting shops and restaurantssssssss

I was quite excited when i saw Sticky in City Square and so we went to take a look! I bought this cheap but super yummy mango lollipop for hanlin just so that he will shut up and accompany me to shop around! Haissss.. hahaha! It was only Rm2 and he loves it! What makes this lollipop even more awesome is that hanlin really did complain lesser since he was busy eating!! #AWESOME 

We walked around the shopping mall for a while, went to multiple shops but nothing really caught our eyes so we didn't end up buying a lot of things. But I did buy 3 jap magazines tho (like i always do) bcos i find that it is so much more affordable there as compared to sg.

After Mr Bay finished his lollipop, he started to be a pain in the ass again and kept on forcing me to watch movie with him! I wasn't very keen about this until he told me that we are watching X-men which apparently is my fave marvel movie series in the entire universe and so I couldn't say no and went with his plan again! We bought the movie tickets for 7pm so we still have plenty of time to look around since it was only 4pm plus nearing 5pm. 

While we were walking around City Square, we saw that mcdonald in msia has got some interesting burgers that we couldn't find in sg. So fatty us decided to just order 1 set meal to share! I leave him to order whatever he wants while i was queueing for my vanilla cone which i didn't end up buying and bought vanilla milkshake with oreo crumbs instead! It tastes like melted vanilla ice cream with oreo crumbs and it's so hard to drink it from a straw, you have to suck damn hard just to get some milkshake out from it.  Both of us were laughing at each other's facial expression when we were drinking it as we look like we are going to pass out anytime.

And guess what?! He ordered a freaking BIG MAC lol! Something that we can easily find in sg hahahahaha! Ok lah, it is not really his fault he said that the cashier made a mistake when he was placing his order. 

By the time we finished our meal, we were already feeling so damn lazy and tired. So we decided to stay around mcd to rest! #piglifestyle 

I am looking super awkward here but meh it's ok. Just look at him omg he looks like a fat ahbeng!! Too cuteee i kennut!!

He was laughing at his own face when we were looking thru all the photos we took that day!  -.-

I really loveeee this photo! He smiles until super genuine hehehe!! He even personally chose this photo and use it to update his instagram. ^^ 

  
 This is as unglam as i can possibly go! HAHAHAHA

He insisted to go to Molly Fantasy which is an arcade for kids to play his fave basketball game thingy! We wanted to play a really cool 4 players air hockey but it is out of order!  T^T And guess what?! We settled for the air hockey for kids, we literally have to squad down and play!! Bcos if we don't, we will have to bend our body down so much that it will cause us backache. It was really fun but embarrassing at the same time haha! Should have vlog instead of me typing down whatever that happened which can be super wordy and boring! :(

Near Molly Fantasy, there is this shop which sells a lot of cute musical instruments and look what i found!

Hell yes! A watermelon design ukelele!!!!!!!! How can anyone resist this?!?!?!?! I was so damn excited when i saw this!! I have been thinking about learning ukelele and this watermelon one has certainly got me very VERY VERYYYYYYY excited. But too bad, it was rather pricey, and for the price i pay for this i could have buy a more classic and timeless piece. So hanlin is still persuading me to give up on this gem. :( I agreed to what he said but still i really want and need this in my life. Just look at it!! Stare at it!! Doesn't it just melt your heart?! *.*

But since I am a beginner, I think that it is not necessary for me to splurge on a good one yet. Not until I master some of the skills, right? :) 

After I kiss goodbye with this super adorable ukelele, we headed down to the cinema. We were roughly 5-10min late but thankfully the movie hasn't started yet. If not I will probably be on rage mode bcos I certainlu do not wish to miss out any single scene in x-men. 

X-men was damn good even though it is not super action packed but the storyline is just brilliant! Not gonna talk too much about the actual movies itself bcos i don't want my post to be a SPOILERRR.

After watching X-men, it was already pretty late and it's time for us to head back to sg. But fatty pig hanlin was still feeling hungry and wanted to try the subway seafood and crab sandwich. We made a quick trip down to subway to satisfy his craving and then we finally head back to sg.

The queue for bus 950/170 (i couldn't remember which was it) was freaking long but the queue was moving very very fast so we didn't really wait for too long! 

Reached woodlands interchange, feeling tired yet contented as we finally got to spend some quality time with each other! <3 

After i put my hair near his face and took this photo, he asked me "baby what was that for?" and give me a really sian diao look. 

Okay, so i am gonna shamelessly end this post with my tired face selfie. Goodnight people and thanks for reading <3

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments