Mother's Day 2015

Sunday, May 10, 2015

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.

A lot has happened in my family this past year. I am so glad that we managed to pull through every single one of them together, as a family.

We might not be the most loving family in the world, but as of now, I dare to say that our bond is stronger than ever.

There are times when I think to myself, how dissapointed will I be if I am the mother of my own? and the answer is..... very....

I am so incredibly lucky to have such a strong woman as my mother and I wouldn't trade her for anything else in the world.

I love you, mum! and thank you for everything

Happy Mother's Day <3

///

We went out for dinner yesterday as an early mother's day celebration with my sis and her family!

Lets just say that it wasn't a very pleasant meal because there was a 飞飞 attack which messed up our order and mood for the meal.

But but but my cute nieces and nephew made the whole experience more bearable! I mean, can you not smile when you look at these cute little faces???!?!?!?!?!!!!?

Mother's Day

My mum woke me up at 9am in the morning.

(i was dead tired and wanted to punch my pooh bear in the face but i managed to calm myself down)

I got myself ready fairly quickly and then yes we headed out to grab some dim sum at Crystal Jade as our breakfast. 

(some of the dim sum we ordered *.*)

We waited for around 40min before we got a table for 5 so naturally we would be taking some welfies, you know, since we are bored and it's a must do during special occasion hehehhe!!
Me lub lub these photos even tho I look like a monkey but that's ok <3 

p/s: my bro's oppo phone camera filter gao gao hahahaha

Anw happy mother's day!! I hope you guys have an enjoyable time with your family ~ 

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments