Who's ready?

Sunday, May 17, 2015


It's now the end of my 4th week in school since I started my journey as a Year 2 Mass Comm student on the 20th of April. Man, I didn't expect the transition from year 1 to year 2 to be so drastic. The modules that I am studying right now are a lot more media related, which i kinda enjoy more than those general modules that I needed to take last year.

(not loving the work load tho)

What I love the most about my year 2 modules is the timing for my classes!

I have three 9:15am classes and two 1pm classes. I get to sleep a lil more than when I was in year 1, which is nice.

Last year was hell man, lesson starts at 8:30am and ends at 3:30pm for almost everyday (if i am not wrong). Oh my gosh, let me tell you, by the time you reach home, you will be dead tired since you have to wake up so early to travel to school every fcking morning and no matter how exhausted you are, you gotta finish doing your rj and the occasional individual work before you get to really rest.

  I don't know what's in store for me for the next couple of weeks but I am very sure about one thing and that is........ 

I WANT MY HOLIDAY TO COME NOW LA T^T

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments