Chingay 2015

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Chingay 2015 will always have a special place in my heart.

(my first industry project)

///

My teammates are incredibly awesome and we had so much fun hanging out together, and getting our interviews and articles done.

We are assigned by the school to cover stories on the Harley Davidson bikers.

I was intimidated by the bikers at first because I went in with the impression that they will be pretty unfriendly. However, they turned out to be really nice and accomodating to us since they knew that, it was our first time doing an industry project.

They always seem so free-spirited and I especially admire their carefree and positive outlook on life. They make me want to be a little more adventurous and spontaneous because I am quite a rigid person. 

Deep down, they are just a bunch of adults, trying to have some fun, doing what they love, and hanging out with people who share the same interest as them.

///

One of the bikers offered to give me a ride to F1 pit and we stopped at various places to take good video footages for my broadcast piece. The uncle is very nice and understanding and he doesn't mind the trouble for having to stop every few minutes for me to take videos of the crew from different angles (because you know, it's better to have more footages to choose from than having no option at all) and you know what, I am not the one who asked him to stop at places for me to shoot (i mean, come on, i wouldn't want to be such a burden to anyone esp to those who i've just met), he was the one who suggested it. I am like woah, you are such a nice person!!

Sidenote: I mean, what are the chances of me ever sit of a HD bike ever? I have centainly just checked one of my bucketlist off.

///

Meeting the Bikers for the First Time

My teammates <3

Chingay Full Dress Rehearsel

Chingay

p/s: One of my classmates gave me her ticket hehe! Oh and I didn't take much photos on the day itself cause I just wanted to catch up with my bf.

//end//
Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments