Day Out with Weird People | 1.4.7 Mookata

Monday, June 15, 2015

I have been updating my blog with throwback posts (guilty) so I thought it's time for me to finally share something that is more recent and up-to-date hehe!

It's now mid-June and this month has been a pretty good month for me since it's the holiday. Can we talk about how fast time flies when we are busy enjoying ourselves? School will reopen on the 22nd of June which is next Monday hais not feeling the whole school thing ok

On a more positive note, I managed to make some time for reading which is nice!

///

I went to gym with the boys the other day and it was the first time all four of us went gymming together. However, the fatty side of us decided to eat at Mookata for diner hahaha :')

For more in-depth details of 1.4.7 Mookata, visit Zac's blog hehe <3

That's all for today, have a good day ahead and stay smiling! 

//end//

You Might Also Like

0 comments