American Eagle Outfitters Opening 2015

Wednesday, July 08, 2015


I have been kindly invited by my friend, Claudia, to attend the American Eagle Outfitters preview party at Vivo City. (thanks claudz hehe)

At first, I was very worried about going for the event as I am not the most sociable person on earth and I get extremely awkward and uncomfortable with crowds 90% of the time. However, after much persuasion and encouragement from my boyfriend, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and went with it anyway! (and the experience was great!!)

AEO is famous for its casual wear. Their denim pieces and tinted aviator sunglasses are to die for! There is also a wide variety of jeans for you to choose from so you will definitely find a pair that suit your style and body shape. AEO Summer 2015 collection is very suitable for Singapore's weather as many of their clothing pieces are very light and breathable. Who wants to be a baked potato??!!??!! Am I right?

Some of my favourite pieces from the stores are:
As you can see, a lot of their clothing pieces are very bohemian inspired, very casual yet stylish (not forgetting it's super comfortable to wear as well). AEO also carries some basic staple pieces that you must have in your closet!

As for the guys, AEO is known for their polo shirts, graphic t-shirts, henley shirt, boxer (and brief), plenty for you to choose from. So for the boyfriends out there, you will not be as bored when you are accompanying your girlfiend to shop around the store because AEO has a pretty big selection of clothing for you as well!

The store even has this funky shirt that has these super adorbs exotic birds printed on it!
The prices for the pieces sold at AEO are pretty afforable as well as the brand targets at mainly teenagers and young adults.
The preview party was very well-organised with delicious refreshment and fun games for the guests to enjoy their time there.
And what's most awesome about this preview party is that, I got to meet Fiona Fussi hehe! She is very friendly and super pretty in real life omg hehe

Oh and because I look like a freaking potato beside her so I feel that the emoji is necessary.
American Eagle Outfitters located at VivoCity (#B1-06/07) will be officailly open to the public on 19 June 2015.

Opening Hours: 10:30am - 9:30am 

Tel: 6376 9302

For more of AEOsg updates, you can check out their Facebook and Instagram!


Instagram: @AmericanEagleSG / #AEOsg

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments