Finally

Friday, September 18, 2015


Hi guys, it's been a while, again hehe! Just like what I have mentioned in my previous post, I was extremely busy with school because of year-end exams and also, I have been trying out different templates for my blog and this is what I came up with!

I am pretty satisfied with my new blog template even though there are still some areas that I wish to tweak a little bit more but in general, I am liking it so far.

September has been great for me!

For our 2000 days of being together, Zac bought me a surprise gift and that is the...

 Clarisonic Smart Profile!!!!

I have always wanted a Clarisonic cleansing system for years and years but I just couldn't justify the price tag. I think Zac knew that, that's why he bought it for me as an anniversary gift which is so super super nice of him! He even bought for me the latest model of the bunch omg!

I love you baby <3 but I feel so guilty that you spent so much on me :(

It wasn't a cheap product so I will make sure to be extra careful when I am using it so that Zac's money will not go down in drain haha :p

I will be doing a first impression of the Clarisonic Smart Profile, so if you are interested in finding out more about the product then please stay tune for that!

Zac and I both gave each other our present in advanced, before our actual 2000 days date. We are going on a date on the 20th of September to celebrate our 2000 days. I am looking forward to all the good food and fun times with him!

Baby if you are reading this, thank you for getting me the present, I love it a lot and I will make sure to cherish it and take good care of it. I love you and thank you for showering me with all your love and concern for the past 5 years. I love you a lot! <3

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments