First Impression: Clarisonic Smart Profile

Friday, October 16, 2015

I mentioned in my previous post that Zac bought me a Clarisonic Smart Profile as a gift for our 2000th day of being together. Since this does cost a bomb so I thought I would just share my first impression of it with you guys then maybe you can justify it for yourself if it's worth the money.

To start off with, I am gonna briefly talk about how my skin is like before using my Clarisonic. 

I do put on make up on a pretty frequent basis, so I do have problem with clogged pores (usually around my nose and mouth area) and I tend to get more oily around my T-zone than other parts of my face.

I tend to have little bumps around my cheeks and forehead.

I get pimples occasionally around my left cheek particularly and on my forehead. Oh, and some hormonal ones on my jawline during the time of the month.


Upon the first use of the Smart face brush:

1. My skin feels a lot smoother, cleaner and less bumpy (which is one of my biggest concerns when it comes to my face).

2. Visibly brighter complexion!! 

I believe it's because of the removal of debris from my skin and since I am using a brush to cleanse my skin instead of just my fingers, it provides gentle exfoliation which helps to lift the dead skin off, making my complexion looks brighter.

3. Better and faster absorption of skin care products as compared to before I started using my Clarisonic. 

4. My skin feels more refine, smooth and soft the next day after the first use. I literally wake up to much better looking skin after just using it for the first time!!


Upon 3 to 4 uses:

1. My pores look and feel smaller and clearer!

2. My skin feels less bumpy.

3. My make up goes on a lot smoother. Much more 贴妆 than before.

4. And because I am cleansing my skin much thoroughly than before so it actually kind of helps to prevent sebum from building up hence keeping most of my pimples at bay.


As of now, I have been using my Clarisonic religiously for almost a month and I am thinking about writing a more in-depth review on it since I personally really do enjoy using it! I will probably list some of the pros and cons of the product and review the set as a whole since it does come with an additional Smart body brush head and cleansers for both face and body each. I should find some time to draft it out, cause I figure it will be more helpful to those who are planning to buy or interested in finding out more about the set hehe so please wait for it!

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments