Routine

Sunday, October 18, 2015


I always like the feeling of starting something new. For example, the first day of the month, first day of a trip, first day of everything. It makes me feel like I am a brand new person, or rather, I have been given another chance to be a better person and the thought of it motivates me so so much. It's almost like writing in a new notebook.

I have just realised it today that I almost always write up something here on my blog before the first day of a new semester so I thought why not make it a habit for myself? It's always nice to be reminded on how much determination and drive ones have before they are discouraged by obstacles that happened along the way.

I hope to get along with my new classmates as well since I'm not the most sociable when I am getting to know someone. I also want to be better at time management.

I am looking forward to more fun adventures with Zac as well!!

みんなのは、一緒に頑張ってみましょう

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments