Sick

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

School has been good but I am currently down with flu so I thought this is a perfect opportunity for me to update this space!

Saturday, 24 Oct 2015

Zac and I went to JB since it was his off day. We managed to vlog a little but I have yet to piece everything together as I have been pretty busy with school recently. It was such a fun filled day because we got to wander around the area and got lost while trying to find a cafe that Zac really wants to go. We soon found ourselves in the middle of a Deepavali bazaar and I honestly have no idea why we ended up there myself too! It kinda just....happened?????

I almost always learn something new after each of these little adventures. 

I never expected myself to appreciate the Indian culture as much as I do now after we got lost in the Deepavali bazaar which turned out to be an amazing eye opener for the both of us!

I love everything that I saw at the bazaar. Be it the people who were there shopping for goods, those beautiful looking Indian temples situated right by the side of the bazaar and even the Indian rap music that were playing loudly at the background by the CD stalls are what makes this experience valuable to me. There is nothing touristy about the bazaar, Zac and I really got to feel what it's like to be a local there (which is great)!!

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments