UPDATE

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Hi guys, it's been a while!

So... 

Zac and I have recently created our joint YouTube channel and we have been very active on it!! As of now, we have 4 vlogs uploaded on our channel and the 5th one is currently kept private so you can say that we are pretty into it right now!

Our channel is called ZAISLE, so you can either just simply google it or search it on YouTube and you will be able to find us!

We are doing more vlogs at the moment as we are trying to capture as much memories of us being together as possible before the year ends. We hope to make more videos just cause it's nice to be able to have something to look back on and laugh at when we are older.

-

On a side note, I am loving video editing at the moment! Okay, I lied. I have always have a passion for editing videos so by having this channel with Zac really gives me more opportunity to play with different ways and styles of editing. It forces me to be creative and take the initiative to learn more about editing so I would say having this channel has more pros than cons for me yay!

Zac reviews most of the food that are shown in the vlog so you can check his blog out if you love foooood. 

http://zacbhl.blogspot.sg/

I will be updating this space more as well since it's the holiday!
-

We have so many videos ready to be shared with you guys, we are just finding the right time to post them!! SO if you are interested in watching or following us on ZAISLE, you can click here or I will linked our vlogs at the end of this post so pls check them out! 








Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments