M A R C H

Wednesday, March 09, 2016


Hi guys, it's been around 4 days since I got back from Vietnam.

Ho Chi Minh is an amazing city that I would never forget.

I would love to elaborate more on the trip but I don't think I will do it much justice especially since I am not in my best state (health conditions wise).

------

I fall sick on the very last day of the trip and have yet to recover from it since then. This fever keeps coming back to me each time I thought I feel a little better. I have been consistently taking Panadol and flu medicine ever since I am back in Singapore but show no signs of getting better anytime soon.

It makes me so mad that I can't do the simplest things like putting my luggages away and pack my room since it physically exhausts me so much so that I started to pant. Even my concentration is being affected as well. This feeling SUCKS. I hate feeling like a slob. 

The only thing that I can do now is to vent my frustration on here since I don't wish to burden others with my weak immune system rant.

Hopefully I will get better tomorrow and start doing something more productive besides lying on my bed.

------

Check Out These Videos:








Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments