Dust Off

Sunday, June 12, 2016


"Woah, I really should update my blog..."

I have been having this thought in my mind for the longest time, but I just never do it?! I really don't know why. Ok, that's a lie. Maybe, I do know the reason why I never set aside some time for myself to update this space and the reason is.....

internshit

-

Writing has become such a mundane chore for me ever since I have started my internship. Having to work for a company where quantity matters more than quality, where your opinions will never be heard is tiring, mentally exhausting and physically draining.

I have been writing contents every single day at work. Working to hit the word count, writing about topics that I have completed no clue about is a challenge. Maybe it is because I have been writing so much for commercial use that I have grown to get a little sick of writing or even penning down my thoughts? I sure hope not.

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments