I just wanna stay with you baby.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I don't why, but i feel like sharing with you guys some silly photos of me and hanlin! LOOOOL.

So here they are:
Stupid much. hehehes.

I have been trying to figure out how to use iMovie. I wanna make a photo video for hanlin as one of his birthday present or as a 2nd anniversary present (shame on me, after so long, i still haven't get him smith of our anniversary D:) Thankfully, iMovie is not too complicated to use at all. :D

Note to self: 
get your ass off and start
- uploading public performance photos to Facebook and blog about it
- doing fnn OFJ and MFJ, ohya and DM as well... T_T
- kicking joy's butt (just kidding! HAHA!)

I always blog about boring stuff. T__T But what else can i post about sia, my life 就是这么 boring wad......

Have a great day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments